FRCS Tuition Assistance
Tuition assistance is available to families and students who attend or have been admitted to FRCS in grades K – 12, and plan to attend our school during the upcoming academic year. Current families re-enrolling must apply for tuition assistance prior to February 28, 2017. Tuition assistance applications for new students must be submitted from January 1- March 31, for the following fall. Awards will be made prior to tuition beginning on May 1. Please contact Charlotte Alex, Director of Advancement, for further information at (248) 668-7104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRCS Tuition Assistance Program: 3-Step Process:
1. Submit Financial Information:
Complete a tuition assistance application online with FACTS.com, and submit online with your tax return. FRCS is alerted by email when complete.
2. Submit Tuition Assistance Short-Answer Application:
All applicants must download the short-answer application, complete, and submit via email to email@example.com. The form may be found in your packet or online. Click here to download Tuition Assistance Application.
Tuition assistance is allocated under the following segments:
• Timothy & Phyllis Gambino Scholarship – available to all families enrolled at FRCS.
• Large Family – available to any family enrolling three or more students at FRCS.
• New Family – available to any new family enrolling at FRCS for the upcoming school year.
• Christian Service (based on parent full-time service) – available to any FRCS family with one or both parents working in full-time church ministry.
• Family Emergency – available to any FRCS family who has had a recent experience that negatively impacts their ability to pay tuition.
3. Review and Award:
• Tuition assistance applications are reviewed by FRCS Administration and are judged based upon need and circumstances.
• Award recommendations are then submitted and approved by the School Board
• Response letters/emails are sent to the applicant.
• If a tuition assistance award is authorized, awards are distributed to the student’s account when the student’s enrollment at FRCS is confirmed.
• All tuition assistance awards must be applied for each year with current financials, prior to March 31.